100 square meter luxury apartment rental is designed for beauty, comfort, and energy efficiency. Király utca, 7th District of Budapest.
Budapest, (G) District 7
a) Apartment / Flat
This beautiful long term apartment includes a cozy bedroom, an elegant dining room (a potential second bedroom), spacious living room with alcove, large kitchen, a large bathroom, and a small bathroom for guests.
This fully furnished and renovated 100 square meter Budapest luxury apartment has been featured in two interior design magazines (freshome.com, apartmenttherapy.com) and the Hungarian home print journal Nők Lapja. It becomes available for long term term rent with a minimum one month stay. The flat is also available for one to two day commercial photo shootings.
- Address: Király utca, Budapest, Hungary
- District: 7th.
- Building Level: 1st Floor.
- Elevator: Yes.
- Size: 100 Square Meters.
- Bedrooms: 1. (Dining room could be a second bedroom.)
- Bathrooms: 2.
- Dining Room: 1.
- Living Room: 1.
- Kitchen: 1.
- Furnished: Yes.
- Custom Designed Storage Cabinets: Both kitchen and hallway lined with cabinets. Also wine bottle racks in kitchen. Hallway storage space includes coat racks, movable shoe racks, and clothing bins.
- Height of Ceilings: 3.8 meters.
- Windows Facing Street and Courtyard: Four large and three small facing Király utca. No courtyard view.
- Window Performance: Triple glazed with U value = 1. Blocks most street noise.
- Showers: 2.
- Bathtubs: 1.
- Toilets: 2.
- Bidets: 1.
- Floors: Ceramic tiles and matted parquet on a concrete foundation.
- Fresh Air Ventilation System: Dantherm PassivHaus Certified Wall Unit. Continuously operates and filters.
- Central Air Conditioning: No.
- Security Alarm Motion Detection System: No.
- Balcony: No.
- Original Features: Some, particularly antique kitchen tiles.
- Internet: 120 Meg Downloads.
- Ironsmith Wrought Entrance Gate: Yes.
- Architectural Style: Late 19th Century Imperial Style.
- Parking: Off site underground parking with guard for fee. Three blocks away
- Rent (1 Year Term): 1500 Euros Per Month.
- Common Costs: 16100 HUF Monthly.
Contact us and arrange visiting:
Phone / Viber / WhatsApp +36 304 305 102